The role of leadership can be assumed, assigned or affirmed. Learning to execute as a person in a position of leadership is key to success. Whether you are at the executive level, middle management or just starting your career, our PIAPOL concepts will help you navigate your course.
🎥 Let us speak of leadership things.
Discussing Leader 🚢 often sinks into shallow waters of platitudes.
When we place leadership on a pedestal we invite myth and dysfunction.
Becoming a more effective leader starts with:
* Recognizing you are a person - no more and no less than any other person
* Committing to continual improvement - leading by example is key to sustained impact
* Understanding your identify, strengths and limitations - key to building a team and empowering others
Leadership creates clarity around vision, builds consistency in execution and develops a culture of accountability.
By understanding that leadership is not an exclusive club, rather there are only People In A Position of Leadership (P-I-A-P-O-L), we can better approach these roles and responsibilities.
Enjoy this video and find more on these topics:
* PIAPOL - elevating affirmed leadership
* Identity - knowing who you are enables you to empower others
* Unqualified Success - using your fears as fuel for your personal and professional growth
🥋 @thedyojo - Build a culture that thrives on clarity, consistency & accountability. 💼 The Do Your Job Dojo (DYOJO)
In The DYOJO our goal is to help you discipline your mind and habits for growth. Use these concepts to help you build a strong organization by maximizing people, process, production and progress (The 4 P's). Contact us today to discuss how we can help you with leadership development, business coaching or freelance writing.