Xactimate support and property restoration training
Claims reviews & rejections are part of the insurance restoration process, learn to track & thrive as an estimator.
Developing clear expectations and a consistent system will increase accountability within your team.
Tips for success, whether you are just learning Xactimate or have been estimating damage claims for years.
Business coaching and leadership development for restoration
Resources for recruiting talent that with embrace and enhance your culture.
Create clarity in your process to reduce chaos within your team and optimize production.
You are your culture and to manage your team effectively you must lead by example.
Tools & tips for property restoration contractors
Coaching and leadership development to assist you to build your people, process, production and progress (The Four P's) for responding to the various loss scenarios that property restoration contractors and their teams respond to.
- Water damage emergency response
- Fire damage repair claims
- Mold remediation and removal
- Blood borne pathogen and crime scene clean up
- Sewage (category 3) and crawl space water extraction
- Writing restoration estimates in Xactimate
- Navigating the insurance claims review process with adjusters and TPA's
- Setting up budgets, materials lists and production scheduling
- Development of project management systems
The Intentional Restorer
- Making the Most of Digital Marketing Investments: ARTICLE
- Garbage In, Garbage Out - Part 1: VIDEO & ARTICLE
- Applying Behavior Support to Business: VIDEO & ARTICLE
- Claims Review Shredded My Estimate: VIDEO & ARTICLE
- Tips for Recruiting & Hiring Quality Employees: VIDEO & ARTICLE
- Habits of Xactimate Estimating Success: VIDEO & ARTICLE